If you want to get a verified Instagram profile, you are in the right place if you wish to get verified on Instagram. You can easily do this just by following some simple steps.. Having verified Instagram profiles means that you can get more followers without paying a lot of effort.
One of the great strategies that you can adopt is to buy Instagram followers cheap. However, if you want to save money, here are some of the important tips that you should follow to qualify.
What Does Instagram Verification Means?
A verified Instagram profile means that your account is considered to be the authentic presence of a notable celebrity, public figure, or global brand. You will get a verified badge which appears as a blue seal with a small checkmark that specifically appears next to your username. Whether you have a business account or a personal account, you can apply for the Instagram verification.
People can easily find public figures or brands that they want to follow with the help of this blue checkmark. This sign will specifically appear in search, on your profile as well as in embedded posts. So, it helps to ensure that they are following only the real accounts of people as well as brands they are searching for.
Eligibility To Be Instagram Verified
Instagram verification is meant only for those accounts which Instagram considers to be in the public interest. So, you must be a global brand, celebrity, or public figure to achieve this. Also, you will need to have a good number of followers which can either be achieved overtime or you can also buy Instagram followers cheap.
In this regard, you must adhere to the Community Guidelines as well as Terms of Service for the particular network. According to Instagram, your account must also be:
- Authentic: You need to be a brand, registered business, or a real person to be qualified for this.
- Unique: You need to have only one person or business account to get Instagram verified. But, there is an exception to the language-specific accounts. But, Instagram does not verify interest accounts such as Fan accounts and meme roundups.
- Public: Your account should be public to be qualified for this blue verification badge. If you being a private brand and trying experimenting with this with private Instagram accounts, Instagram will not verify your account.
- Complete: You must have a complete profile photo, bio as well as a minimum of one post to qualify for this.
- Notable: Instagram also focuses on providing verification badges to most well known as well as highly searched accounts for the brand, person, or entity.
If you already have a verified badge on Facebook, this does not mean that you will be eligible to get the Instagram verification badge.
It is comparatively much easier to get Facebook verified. Facebook focuses on verifying small businesses as well as organizations. But, Instagram contributes to grant this badge to only notable accounts.
Things You Should Keep In Mind
- Write a compelling bio
- Always use real name along with an accurate category for your account
- Try to be newsworthy
- Post regularly
- Make a presence outside of Instagram
- Focus to increase your follower’s count
- Avoid linking your social media channels in your Instagram bio
These are some of the integral tips that you should keep in mind if you want to get Instagram verified. One of the key steps is to increase your engagement as well as the number of followers with the help of attractive posts. You can also buy Instagram followers cheap.